Yes, you certainly can! You will then work as a self-employed in a secondary occupation. The only thing you have to take into account is that you might end up in a higher tax bracket. This is because the tax authorities add both gross incomes together when you do your income tax. So you may find that part of your income is taxed in a higher tax bracket. Read more about self-employed in secondary occupation here.