In addition to the social insurance fund, as a self-employed person you are normally responsible for taking out your own insurance. The three most common insurances are: corporate liability insurance, accident insurance and disability insurance.

But at YoungOnes, we believe that all workers, no matter what form of employment, should be protected against accidents or if there is damage/injury to third-party property.

That's why we at YoungOnes are officially affiliated with ONSI . This means that as soon as you are verified on the platform, you are automatically included in Collective Benefits' insurance collective. This insures you against liability and absence from work via YoungOnes, for example due to an accident (disability), but bereavement leave or family leave is also insured in certain cases. 

What do you have to do?

You don't have to do anything to activate the insurance. You are insured by default when you perform a job through the YoungOnes platform. If you want to submit a claim or view the insurance conditions, you need to create an account with ONSI. 

Do you have questions about insurance from ONSI? Check all the information with them on the website or send an email to